During Puberty, Teenage boys start realizing the changes in their bodies, such as heavy voice, facial hair, pubic hair, etc. But teenage boys don’t know How to shave beard without ruining their skin with scars and razor bumps, and they end up wasting their skin with blemishes and razor bumps Because they were not appropriately guided how to do that. Don’t Worry! Mensfluent got you, here is a useful guide on How to shave your beard properly For Teenagers.
Step 1 – Decide Whether you want to use trimmer/Electronic Shave or Classic way of Shaving which is using Razor
Using Trimmer or Razor has its pros and cons and could lead to a severe impact on how you shave. So let’s discuss the Pros and cons of Trimmer.
Pros of using Trimmer
- Trimmer is very easy to use and very user friendly
- Less prone to Damage skin such scars and razor bump
- Result with the trimmer is very Accurate and precise like exactly you desire
- Trimmer is very Versatile for grooming such as nose hair removal if you have the blade or trimmer heads
- Takes less time than Razor
Cons of using Trimmer
- You need to charge it every time you use
- Battery Drain very fast
- It can lead to uneven shave because of low battery during the session
- Ease of use, when you decide to shave and find the low battery in it, you can fix it by using trimmers which require continuous power from switchboard but you can run out of wire
Pros of using Razor
- No such hassle as mentioned above
- No Battery Needed
- Less Expensive
Cons of using Razor
- Need to know how to use it properly, or it can lead to scars and razor bumps
- Need to change blades frequently
- Not easy to use
- Proper Guide need, not safe to use
Using Razor or Trimmer depends totally upon your preference, so if you like the traditional way of shaving, use Trimmer, or you want a fast way to shave, use Trimmer.
Step – 2 Wet Your Face and Apply Shaving Cream
Having a wet face is very important because it can prevent razor bumps and scars. Having a damp look will also help to shave faster and easier.
Apply shaving cream on the wet area of the face. Using shaving cream is very important because it will create a thin layer of protection between your skin and Razorblade and acts as a lubricant which will prevent your skin from getting razor burn or cut, etc.
Step – 3 Shave In Downward Motion
What I mean by this is, Shave from top to bottom from where your beard grows like a beard grows down in that way you have to shave. It is essential because it can lead you to beard to grow in a completely different direction.
Step – 4 Shave Safely and Wash Your Face After Shaving
Shaving the beard Safely is very important. Not need to rush Shaving safely is more important. After Shaving, wash your face thoroughly so that you remove all facial hair.
Step – 5 Apply Aftershave
After shaving, applying aftershave is very important because it can prevent disaster from happening. What I mean by this is, if you accidentally got a razor burn, cut, etc it can prevent infection .
So make sure to use aftershave every time after you shave, even if you don’t have any cuts or razor burn because you might have and didn’t notice. Prevention is better than cure.